Jim Donohue is a shareholder with the firm; he practices primarily in bankruptcy and related debtor creditor relationships. He also serves as special counsel for trustees in bankruptcy matters.
Admitted to Practice
- State of Florida
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
Professional & Community Involvement
- The American Bar Association
- The Tallahassee Bar Association
- The Northern District of Florida Bankruptcy Bar Association, Founding Member & Former Officer
- Martindale Hubbell AV Rated
- The American Bankruptcy Institute
- J.D., Florida State University, 1974
- B.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1972
- Phi Delta Phi
- The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.