Ian White is a shareholder with the firm and represents clients in various areas of law, including Real Estate, Wills, Trusts & Estates, Tax, Probate, Trademark Infringement and Foreclosure. Ian also represents property management companies throughout the state of Florida in both commercial and residential landlord/tenant matters, as well as responding to Fair Housing complaints filed with the Florida Commission on Human Relations (FCHR) and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
Ian is a member of the Executive Council for the Tax Section of the Florida Bar and has served as co-chair of the annual Organizational Meeting for the Tax Section of the Florida Bar since 2003.
Admitted to Practice
- State of Florida
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- Owner/Managing Member, Law Offices of Ian C. White, LLC (2003 – 2015)
- Associate, Eckert, Benson & Associates, P.A. (2002 – 2003)
- Law Clerk & Associate, Christopher J. Hurst, P.A. (2000 – 2002)
- Law Clerk, Purcell, Flanagan, Hay & Greene, P.A. (1999 – 2000)
Professional & Community Involvement
- Florida Bar Sections: Tax and Real Property, Probate and Trust
- Tallahassee Bar Association
- William H. Stafford American Inn of Court
- Executive Council, Tax Section of the Florida Bar
- Co-Chair, Florida Bar Tax Section’s Organizational Meeting
- President, Florida Coastal School of Law Alumni Association 2nd Circuit Chapter
- President, Shannon Lakes Office Complex Association
- J.D., Florida Coastal School of Law, 2000
- B.A., University of Florida, 1995
- The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.